Lake Country RV Park
Our family-friendly RV Park makes a perfect place to call home while you are away from home near charming nearby towns like Mount Pleasant, Mount Vernon
30 AMP and 50 AMP sites
Extra Large Pull Through Spaces
Slide Out Friendly
Large Grassy Yards
Large and Clean
Our RV Park is located near beautiful lake County
A lake is the landscape’s most beautiful and expressive feature. It is earth’s eye;
looking into which the beholder measures the depth of his own nature.
~Henry David Thoreau
ALL BILLS PAID! ALL PREMIUM SITES!
Affordable RV Park Near Lake Bob Sandlin
Weekly Rate: $110 for 30 Amp and $125 for 50 Amp
Monthly Rate: $325 for 30 Amp and $350 for 50 Amp
* Prices are for up to 3 people. Additional adults and children over 14 years of age are additional charges per person.
– $3 per day, $10 per week, $25 per month.
-Each site is allowed 2 vehicles. There is a $25 charge per month per vehicle over the limit.
– We guarantee you a site, but not a particular site.
Lake Country RV Park accepts Visa and MasterCard
RV Park Rules
For the safety and enjoyment of all our guests, we ask for you to observe the following rules.
- Check out is 12:00 noon.
- Check-in is 1:00 PM. – Late Check-In: Come to the office before 11:00 AM the following day.
- All RV’s must be 10 yrs. or newer and in good condition for monthly stays. Any exceptions must be approved by management.
- All visitors must register with KRB Investments.
- Only 6 people allowed on your site. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Quiet hours are from10:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
- Texas State Law requires the use of proper sewer connections. Do not use formaldehyde chemicals in our holding tanks.
- Laundry is open 24/7 for your convenience. NO CLOTHESLINES.
- Children and teenagers must be at their campsite by 10:00 PM unless with a parent. Parents are responsible for children’s action and safety.
- 2 pet limit. All pets must be leashed and quiet. No pets may be left unattended outside.
- Do not change sites without checking with our office.
- Do not park in empty sites, roadways or grass areas.
- Only one RV per site.
- No open fires.
- No fireworks.
- No firearms allowed.
- Do not throw cigarette butts on the grounds.
- No mechanical work or oil changes permitted.
- No washing of vehicles permitted.
- No permanent structures allowed at your site.
- No inside furniture on the outside of RV.
- Please place all trash in plastic trash bags and place in the dumpster.
- Consumption of alcohol beverage is contained to your RV site in a concealed container & will not be allowed in public areas.
- PLEASE KEEP RV PARK CLEAN.
- Outside storage is not permitted.
If you wish to have mail forwarded to you during your stay, the mailing address is: 11 Private Road 2352, Mt. Pleasant, TX 75455.
Park owners assume no responsibility for accidents, injuries or loss from any causes.
RULE VIOLATIONS: First violation will be a verbal notice; second violation of same offense will be written notice and third violation will result in refusal of our services and immediate vacating of premises with no refunds given.